Ownership/Restrictions on Use
The Website is owned and operated by bhasin consulting inc. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information including, without limitation, the “look and feel” of the Website (collectively, the “Content”) contained in this Website are proprietary to bci, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by Canadian, United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of bhasin consulting inc. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own non-commercial, informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the URL source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of bci. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is our goal to provide increased value to visitors to our Website. Our Website may offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from bhasin consulting inc. and that bci has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, bci cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites.
The links which we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such websites.
User Code of Conduct
As a condition of your continued access to and use of our Sites, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and other laws and regulations and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Specifically, in addition to and without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- upload, post, comment, e-mail or otherwise transmit any statements or material that:
- a. constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial electronic message;
- b. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- c. is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or an unfair product comparison;
- d. contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- e. otherwise encourages criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction.
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Sites, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Sites;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites, other computer systems or networks connected to the Sites, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Sites or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Sites.
Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Sites, errors and/or omissions may occur and we cannot guarantee it is accurate and complete at all times.
Accordingly, except where and to the extent prohibited by law, which may include the province of Quebec, the sites, including the content provided herein, is being provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and without any warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied. bhasin consulting inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. bci does not warrant that the functions on the sites will be uninterrupted, error-free or free of viruses or other harmful components.
In no event shall bhasin consulting inc., its affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, the sites, even if bci has been advised of the possibility of such damages. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, reliability or currency of any content.
Changes and Termination
“bci” is a trademark of bhasin consulting inc. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are trademarks or trade dress of bhasin consulting inc. All other trademarks appearing on the Sites are property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
Last Update: January 6, 2020