Is your organization looking for a dynamic and creative speaker for meetings, conferences, AGMs, retreats, or other gatherings?
bhasin consulting inc. provides a range of speaking services to organizations.
Ritu Bhasin is an inspiring and engaging speaker, and regularly presents, facilitates, and provides input to North American corporations, professional associations, academic institutions, and non-profit organizations. She is also a regular contributor in the media, including her column, Work It Out, on the leading morning Toronto radio show, CBC’s Metro Morning, focusing on workplace issues, leadership and diversity.
Ritu speaks on a range of discussion topics, including:
• people strategies and workplace matters
• diversity, inclusion, and intercultural competence
• the advancement and empowerment of women
• strategic career advancement
• personal and professional leadership development
• emotional and personal wellness
• social, cultural, political, and civic affairs
• governance issues
Ritu has extensive experience speaking in the following capacities:
• delivering keynote addresses
• hosting or acting in an MC role
• facilitating workshops and discussions
• acting as a moderator
• appearing as a panellist
Ritu was the guest speaker at our 2011 Annual General Meeting and proved to be most impressive. Her insights into the organizational aspects of fostering a mindset of diversity was especially relevant for our us as we serve Toronto’s vastly diverse population on a daily basis. She applauded us for the steps that we have taken to develop and promote a culture of diversity, but also challenged us to realize that there is more work for us to do. Ritu’s presentation style is captivating and dynamic. She speaks with conviction and from experience. Her ability to tailor her message and expertise to fit our audience was greatly appreciated. We plan to invite her again later in the year to do a follow up session with a group of leaders from our agency charged with furthering our diversity strategy and agenda.
• Rob Thompson, Director, Communications, Children’s Aid Society of Toronto – re: Keynote Address for the Annual General Meeting, Children’s Aid Society of Toronto, June 2011
When our organization, Urban Financial Services Coalition (UFSC) – Toronto, along with Asians Without Borders (AWB), decided to hold a panel session on ‘Diversity in Corporate Canada’, we could think of no one better suited to moderate our panel discussion than Ritu Bhasin. Ritu came highly recommended and we were thrilled to have her play a critical role at our event. Ritu was engaging, poised, and charming, putting the panelists at ease, yet remained determined and on task to ask direct and necessary hard hitting questions. Our event was a huge success and Ritu played a large part in making the quality of the discussion impactful and relevant. We look forward to having Ritu back as a Moderator for future diversity events.
• Davina Reid, President, Urban Financial Services Coalition – Toronto – re: UFSC Toronto & AWB’s Diversity in Corporate Canada Panelist Discussion, April 2011
It was a pleasure to have Ritu Bhasin speak at the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) Women’s Caucus on “Be in the Driver’s Seat – Strategies for Effectively Managing your Career and Business Development as a Woman Trial Lawyer”. Female lawyers face many challenges multi-tasking both their personal lives and the practice of law. It is helpful to get guidance and tips on how to be successful in both aspects of your life. Ritu provided the women of OTLA a wealth of practical skills to enhance their productivity both at work and at home. Through sharing her captivating experiences, Ritu demonstrated many beneficial ways for approaching and succeeding at personal and professional goals. Ritu is charismatic and compassionate. Her positivity is infectious, motivating all those with whom she shares her outlook on life. I would highly recommend Ritu as a motivational speaker and people strategist.
• Sharon Bauer, Chair of Women’s Caucus at the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) and Lawyer at Fireman Steinmetz – re: Keynote Address for the Women’s Caucus Lunch, OTLA Conference, October 2010