is your organization taking a proactive and strategic approach to better equipping your people with skills and tools for success?
Innovative, hands-on, and practical leadership development programming is imperative for empowering your people to advance in their careers.
bhasin consulting inc. creates and delivers customized leadership programs for organizations, both standalone workshops and longer term programs. The programming is rooted in strategic career development, with a focus on advancing women and diverse professionals, in the following areas:
• how to be strategic in your personal and professional development
• using introspection to develop a better understanding of your skills, strengths, and interests
• personal and professional brand messaging
• the power of goal-setting in personal and career advancement
• creating action-focused career development plans
• the importance of profile and how to build relationships through networking opportunities
• navigating through intercultural and gender differences in leadership development
• developing heightened Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Social Intelligence
leadership programming testimonials
The seminars bhasin consulting inc. has delivered at this firm are consistently well-received by the lawyers, and with good reason. They are replete with current, relevant facts and presented in a highly polished format. Among other things, Ritu excels at fielding tough questions. We look forward to continuing to use the excellent services of bhasin consulting inc. and would recommend Ritu to any law firm.
• Deborah Glatter, Director of Professional Development & Student Programs, Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP
As a contributor to the 2011 DiverseCity Fellows Program, Ritu brings great enthusiasm and a personable style in sharing her extensive expertise in relationship-building and networking. She offers effective tools and strategies to help Fellows connect with potential city-building allies, encouraging Fellows to focus on their goals and make the most of their experience in the program. It has been a pleasure collaborating with her.
• Tamara Balan, Project Director, Greater Toronto CivicAction Alliance
Ritu is a poised and polished presenter and group facilitator. Her workshops for the DiverseCity Fellows 2011 cohort on networking and relationship-building are clearly well-organized and thoroughly planned yet they are executed effortlessly. Her ability to lead transitions between different themes and topics while listening and responding to each participant is masterful – a testament to her sensitivity and understanding of natural group dynamics and how to lead from within them. Her timing of the workshop is impeccable and seamless – you have to watch very closely to know that she is also managing the time. Ritu is able to hold a fine balance: knowledgeable and instructive professional with a warm and inviting demeanour. It’s hard not to like her!
• 2011 DiverseCity Fellow, Greater Toronto CivicAction Alliance
I’ve been working and attending workshops for over 20 years and this is one of the very best I’ve ever attended. Perfectly timed topic, fantastic presenter/coach. I could have paid $100s for this and spend 2 long days in a hotel meeting room for a workshop on the same theme and not have got as much out of it as I did this morning in the space of 1.5 hours. Just wonderful.
• Participant, “Using the Holiday Season to Enhance Your Leadership” Workshop, Maytree Foundation Leadership Breakfast, December 2010