Associate – Coach, Facilitator and Consultant
Joanna Kirke is a coach, facilitator, and consultant and has over 20 years of talent management, leadership consulting, and executive coaching experience. Joanna is experienced in developing and delivering high impact workshops and coaching programming for a range of sectors – including financial services, law firms, consulting, retail, telecommunications, mining, education and not-for-profit – across a spectrum of areas including:
- Leadership – change management; performance management; employee engagement; conflict management; emotional intelligence; personality preferences; delivering and receiving effective feedback; business acumen
- Cultural Competence and Women’s Advancement – developing cultural competence; behavioural preferences; cross-cultural communication; managing global teams
Joanna is known for her excellence as a coach. Throughout her career, Joanna has coached hundreds of leaders in global organizations in several areas of people leadership. Joanna is able to quickly gain trust and build rapport with her coaching clients in order to create greater accountability, behavioural change, and personal growth. Joanna is qualified to administer several leadership assessment tools and leverages these tools in her coaching work, including: EQ-i 2.0 Assessment; Myers-Briggs Type Inventory; and, ExperienceChange Simulation. Joanna is also qualified to administer the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) and the Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory (ICS).
Joanna is committed to giving back to the community and has volunteered with several organizations, including: Habitat for Humanity in the Philippines; UNICEF; Amnesty International; The Prison for Women in Kingston; and, The Canadian Women’s Foundation. She has won several awards for her leadership, international work, and community involvement.
- Certificate in Evidence Based Coaching, Fielding Graduate University, ICF
- MBA, Rotman School of Management
- HR Management P.D., British Columbia Institute of Technology
- B.A. (Honors), Queen’s University